1) It shall be called a Weblog even though “Blog” is a syllable shorter. Blog is too dreary a word to be used under any circumstances.
2) The Weblog shall be capitalized, following an unnecessary but logical extension of Associated Press style.
3) The Weblog shall conform to AP style. (Case in point: AP on second reference.)
4) The Weblog shall conform to accepted rules of grammar, punctuation and spelling, except when I am in hurry. (Then we will just have to make do.)
5) The Weblog shall be interesting, useful or updated regularly. (Once again, sneaky boolean logic covers all the bases.)
6) The Weblog shall never again mention “boolean logic.”
The rules of the Weblog are subject to change.